If you aren’t familiar with Flosstube, then you should be! it’s a wonderful collection of YouTube creators who post stitching-related videos on their Youtube channels.
Flosstube is a wonderful world of guilty pleasure, where you can see all the wonderful stitching related things.
Things you can find on flosstube:-
- How-to videos
- Pattern and Chart ideas
- Sharing of WIPS (Works in progress) so you can see how the designs stitch-up
- Great source for new techniques/designers/supplies
- Great Tips and techniques to make your stitching easier
- Get to see hand dyed fabrics and threads
- Sharing of stash and haul – usually showing new products and charts released
- A one-way conversation with a like-minded person who enjoys the same hobby as you
- Updates and progress on projects
- Finishes and finishing ideas and tips
The list goes on ………
I started my Flosstube channel back in 2015.
I originally started as a total newbie to the cross stitch world and spent hours watching all the Flosstube videos and gaining so much knowledge from the community. I then took the plunge and created my own Flosstube channel Teresalittlestitcher and I have never looked back.
We share all out WIPS, Finishes, Haul, Stash and for some our life updates. It is a great way to connect with like-minded people with the same passion for the hobby that you have.
All that I have learned about cross-stitch and stitching, in general, has come from Flosstube – where there is a whole world of knowledge being shared on this media platform.
If you’re looking for inspiration, ideas or help with how-to-do something stitching related, just type Flosstube in Youtube and the world is your oyster!
Be prepared to be enabled!!